A {Birthday Wishes} Card...

Monday, August 20, 2012

Hello, hello!  This school year has not gone as expected.  Last year I had a routine, certain days I worked, volunteered, exercised, etc.  The kids should have been in school for three days now, but Colin came home "sick" on Thursday and had to stay home Friday.  All of this "not going as expected" and "craving routine" is making me one cranky momma.  I expect a lot from myself and it makes me crazy not being able to check everything off my to-do list.

On a happier note, check out my card for today!  It is bright and cheery!  The background was created by using the new Sunburst background stamp from Clear & Simple Stamps.  I simply stamped the sunburst on A Blanc Check card stock using Simply Blue-tiful ink.  I made my cuts one inch from each side, notice the middle panel is a bit larger than the sides?  I sponged the edges with Orange You Fabulous ink and attached the panel to the card base using foam dots.
On a thin strip of Orange You Fabulous card stock, I stamped a "birthday wishes" sentiment from Trinket Sentiments using Simply Blue-tiful ink once again.
I adhered the strip to the sunburst panels and added that cute flower button.  The button is threaded with a sliver of Simply Blue-tiful card stock, so easy!

Have a great day!

{Birthday Wishes}
Stamps: Sunburst, Trinket Sentiments (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Card Stock: A Blanc Check, Orange You Fabulous, Simply Blue-tiful (CSS)
Ink: Simply Blue-tiful, Orange You Fabulous (CSS)
Accessories: Foam Dots, Button, Stamping Sponge, Glue Dots

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP