Clear & Simple Stamps: Group Project!

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Hey there!  This month's CSS Design Team challenge is to embrace WHITE while we can, before Labor Day!  For my card I chose to use a lot of white space, which I love to do anyway.  

As you can see, this card is pretty darn simple.  I did break out a ruler and pencil to find the center of the card and to also make sure my squares were lined up properly and not on a slope.
Check out those squares!  It's a stamp from Mini Squares and I am in love with the design, so simple yet so bold.  And look, one layer!
I can't wait to check out the other Design Team creations.  They are sure to please, like always.



By the way, this is my last post before the kids go back to school.  I have really mixed emotions about that.  I am looking forward to creating on the fly as opposed to these pre-planned posts.  I have come to realize that you wonderful readers will not abandon me if my posts are sporadic and that is such a nice feeling.  I really put a lot of pressure on myself to post new content, but this summer was really focussed on my kiddos and I really enjoyed it.  I'll be back to posting 4 days a week shortly!

Have a great day!

{Happy Birthday}
Stamps: Mini Squares, Craft Room (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Card Stock: A Blanc Check (CSS)
Ink: Perfect Little Black Dress, Dare to Be a Diva Red, Glamazon Green, Simply Blue-tiful (CSS)

3 comments:

whoistracy August 16, 2012 at 4:28 PM  

Love the pops of color here Dana. So much fun!!

Suzanne August 16, 2012 at 7:11 PM  

I love that grid stamp - looks awesome here, Dana!

Lori August 16, 2012 at 10:00 PM  

Love this, Dana! The bright colored grids look great against the white background.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP