Clear & Simple Stamps: Party Hop!

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Hi there!  Welcome to this month's Clear & Simple Stamps Party Hop!  This month the design team and I are using a brand new stamp set called Party Elements: Celebration (available to order today!).  This set can be used to create invitations for a wide array of events.  The theme I chose is pool party!  

Here's my ensemble, complete with a party favor treat bag.
The colors I chose were really a no-brainer for a pool party. I picked Simply Blue-tiful and Your Style Blue Me Away for my color palette.  I lined all the word stamps up on my clear block so I could create the invitation with just one stamp impression, what a time saver!  Then I added the banner at the top and bottom.    
These invitations really came together fast, but you would never know it by how professional they look.   I was able to make a stack in just a few minutes once I got the design down.
This candy treat bag completes the look.  I carried over the colors and the banner image.  The stamped the bag before I assembled it, so much easier that way!  The bag uses the Party Favor 1 die.  I added two tags stamped using an image and sentiment from Trendy Tags 2.  The tags themselves are were cut using Tags 2 dies and then attached to the bag using Bright Blue/White Baker's Twine.

So many designers are joining us for the Party Hop!  Be sure to stop by and see all the great creations using Party Elements: Celebration.




Have a great day!

{Splish Splash}
Stamps: Party Elements: Celebration, Trendy Tags 2 (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Card Stock: A Blanc Check, Simply Blue-tiful, Your Style Blue Me Away (CSS)
Ink: Your Style Blue Me Away, Simply Blue-tiful (CSS)
Dies: Tags 2, Party Favor 1(CSS) 
Accessories:  Bright Blue/White Baker's Twine (CSS), Sticky Tape

5 comments:

Laurie August 11, 2012 at 9:11 AM  

I love it! The perfect invtes for a pool party! Those little favors are darling...I love how you used the banner image!

Lori August 11, 2012 at 11:21 AM  

This is adorable, Dana! Love how you framed the invitation with the banner image.

Suzanne August 11, 2012 at 12:35 PM  

Dana, this is so fun and such a great idea. Everybody loves a pool party!!!! So creative! I saw on FB that you submitted to CARDS last month and I hope you get/got good news. I love seeing your stuff in there soo much!

Basement Stamper August 11, 2012 at 9:55 PM  

I love this, so darn cute! Love the library card looking invitation stamp. Very cute!

whoistracy August 12, 2012 at 10:36 AM  

Love your fun little pool party Dana!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP