A {Fresh, Local, Organic} Card...

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Uh, I had a hard time coming up with a title for this post.  I usually just type the card sentiment, but this card is a little different.  I'm treating this card as a "blank card" or like a notecard that just has a pretty picture on the front.

This card started with the baskets of produce.  I stamped them all and colored them with watercolor pencils.  I assembled the produce with the masked baskets, and then I had to figure out how to arrange them on a card.  I do really like them "stacked" on the right with the frame around the perimeter of the card.
I couldn't really figure out a sentiment that was appropriate, so I decided to create a "scene".   I really love the natural look of this card that the kraft card stock lends it.  Very cool!

Have a great day!

{Produce}
Stamps: Rag Doll House: Stand (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Card Stock: Kraft Like a Rockstar, Brown Leather Satchel, A Blanc Check (CSS)
Ink: Perfect Little Black Dress (CSS)
Accessories: Watercolor Pencils, Aqua Painter

1 comments:

Steph Zerbe August 31, 2012 at 7:32 AM  

What a darling card! I love how you filled the baskets with different produce. So cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP