A {Happy Birthday} Card...

Monday, July 30, 2012


Hello there!  Today I'm sharing a fun birthday card with you, and it just happens to be my birthday.  For my card I used a really cool stamp for the background, it's from Squares Plus and is a Mondrian-inspired design.  I have since learned what Mondrian is and I actually saw the design in action on one of my favorite shows, HGTV's Design Star.  Did any of you see it?  I spent the last hour looking for a pic from the episode, but none really showed the whole design, but Hilari painted a rug with the design and it looked like this, but with different colors, you get the idea, right?

Cool, huh?  I can't wait to use that stamp again but with bright colors.
Here's a close up of the popped up panel.  I simply die cut a small square of True Blue Fan card stock using a Shapes: Squares die, lined up my Uppercase Alpha letter dies (H & B) and ran it though my machine.  You have to be careful not to lose the inside of the letter B.  I attached that panel to a piece of Glamazon Green card stock with foam dots, the green card stock had been stamped with even more squares using From an Anonymous Source watermark ink.   I applied the inside of the letter B with foam dots as well.  


Have a great day!

1 comments:

Steph Zerbe July 31, 2012 at 6:47 AM  

oooh the HB part is cool. Happy BIRTHDAY!!! Hope is was swell!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP