A {HB2U} Card...

Monday, July 23, 2012




Hey there!  I hope you are all having  a good summer.  I've been busy spending as much time with the kiddos as I can before I send them back to school.  I've been really making an effort to get out and do things and keep them active.  It's been busy, but fun!  One of our new favorite activities is riding bikes. All four of us have a bike and the kids are riding on their own.  It's so fun riding as a family.

So, I have a fun card for you today.  This card came together quickly due to the large background I created with a stamp from Background Basics 2.  I just love graphic images, they pack so much punch.
After the background was finished, I added a flag sentiment strip topped with a flower from the same Background Basics 2 set.  I love the pop of yellow and green!


Have a great day!

{HB2U}
Stamps: Background Basics 2, Trendy Tags 2 (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Card Stock: Such a Gray-cious Host, A Blanc Check (CSS)
Ink: Perfect Little Black Dress, Glamazon Green, Say Yellow to All Your Fans (CSS)
Accessories: Hole Punch, Foam Dots (CSS)

1 comments:

Steph Zerbe July 24, 2012 at 11:39 AM  

LOVE!!!! The awesome graphic, the colors, the flower pop and how you cut it out! Love it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP