{Happy 10th Anniversary} Sweetie

Friday, July 6, 2012


Hello!  Happy 10 year anniversary to me and my husband!!!  Technically we celebrated it when we were in Toronto, but we couldn't let the official day pass without acknowledging it somehow.  So, we are going to the jewelry store (it's been 10 years, I think it's time I get a wedding band to go with my engagement ring), and then dinner and a movie.  I can't wait!

So, here's the card I made for my hubby.  It's a one layer card and there is a wood-grain panel in the center that is really hard to see, but it's there.  I used stamps from 4 sets on this card!
I just love those swirly stamps from the Taglines: Critters set, they are so easy to manipulate.  I tried to keep the girly-ness to a minimum, but I did have to throw in that cupid.
Here's a close-up of the wood-grain I was telling you about.  It's slightly darker than the card base.  


I'll be back bright and early tomorrow (and the day after) for some Clear & Simple Stamps releases.  You won't want to miss it.

Have a great day!

{Happy 10th Anniversary}
Stamps: Trendy Tags, Taglines: Critters, Number Blocks, Background Basics 1 (Clear & Simple Stamps) 
Card Stock: Kraft Like a Rockstar (CSS)
Ink: Dish All the Dirt Brown, Glamazon Green, Dare to Be a Diva Red, Brown Leather Satchel (CSS)

3 comments:

Nicki July 6, 2012 at 6:04 PM  

Happy Anniversary Dana :) can't wait to see the new bling!!!

Oma July 7, 2012 at 7:16 AM  

Happy Anniversary Dana!

Holly AKA KopyKat July 8, 2012 at 3:44 PM  

so cute! happy anniversary

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP