An {I Love You} Card...

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Hello!  Today's card could either be for Valentine's Day or any day you want to tell someone you love them.  I used the both heart stamps from Quotes II so create a sort of chevron pattern.  I really had to plan this card out ahead of time.  I made diagonal lines using a pencil in both directions, then stamped the solid hearts in red and the outline hearts in pink.

The sentiment come from the Love Cupid set as well as the brackets.  A fun background with a simple sentiment, one of my favorite types of cards.
I have a card featured today on the Clear & Simple Stamps App for the iPhone (and like devices).  It's one of my absolute favorite cards I made for this release.  I really hope you check it out!




Have a great day!

{I love you}
Stamps: Quotes II, Love Cupid (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Card Stock: A Blanc Check, I'm a Princess Pink, Dare to Be a Diva Red (CSS)
Ink: Paint the Town Pink, Dare to Be a Diva Red (CSS)
Accessories: Foam Dimensionals

1 comments:

Steph Zerbe February 1, 2012 at 7:39 AM  

What a creative use of that heart banner. Fun stuff!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP