Clear & Simple Stamps: Group Project

Monday, January 9, 2012

Hello! It's group project time and we are kicking off the year with a really fun one.  Clear & Simple Stamps has just released a bunch of dies and they include 3 new party favor dies. We were asked to create a project showing one of those bags.  So, this project is IN THE BAG!
I truly enjoyed putting together this party favor.  Once I had the basic critter finished, I had so much fun adding embellishments.


I used the Owl/Kitty Die set for the basic shape of the cat (body, tail, eyes, nose) and then I stole the ears from the Bat/Bee Die set.  I drew the whiskers on free-hand with a white gel pen.  The long tag uses two of the small tags that are in the Tags Die set.  If you look close you can see where the two tags overlap.  I colored the sentiment using copies (I think I'm getting better!).  That bow is some of the new Pink Baker's Twine that CSS is now carrying (and they sell it in increments of 5 yards!).
I attached the kitty to the Party Favors #3 box.  So easy to fold and put together using sticky tape.  It's a good size box too, lots of room for treats!

The handle is just a narrow strip of card stock that is adhered to the inside of the box with sticky tape.


Be sure to check out all of our projects today.  I can't wait to see what everyone else came up with.


Have a great day!

{Kitty Party Favor}
Stamps: Critter Sentiments (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Card Stock: Perfect Little Black Dress, Coral Necklace, A Blanc Check, Trendsetter Blue, I'm a Princess Pink (CSS)
Ink: Paint the Town Pink (CSS), White
Accessories: Owl/Kitty Die (CSS) Bat/Bee Die (CSS), Party Favor #3 Die (CSS), Tags Die (CSS), White Gel Pen, Foam Dimensionals, Pink Baker's Twine, Button
Copic Markers: W81, W83, W85, W1

 

3 comments:

Steph Zerbe January 10, 2012 at 6:25 AM  

oh, a black cat with little pink ears! So creative and adorable. Great use of the Tags, too!! Great coloring.

whoistracy January 10, 2012 at 11:43 AM  

So so cute! Love the little looped twine you added.

Leigh Ann Baird January 11, 2012 at 8:23 PM  

This is adorable!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP