An {I Love You Always} Card...

Monday, January 23, 2012



Hi there!  It's nearing the end of the month and I just realized I haven't shared very many of the projects I created for the Clear & Simple Stamps January release.  Although I have been using the stamps a lot in my everyday posts.  So here goes one!

I started this card with a layer of patterned paper that is very much in style with how my Grandma decorates her place (very Victorian), but not really my style.  But I think it works in small amounts.  I covered that layer with some Kraft Like a Rockstar card stock with Hearts die cut out using the new Heart Dies from Clear & Simple Stamps.  I also die cut out a smaller heart in Coral Necklace and stamped it with Dish All the Dirt Brown ink (the outline heart stamps come with the heart dies, so cool!).  Those hearts are popped up on foam dimensionals, and you can see just a tiny bit of the patterned paper peaking out.










I stamped and applied the brown card stock stripe before I cut the hearts out.  It's much easier that way :)  


I hope you enjoyed today's card!  I had a very productive Girl's Craft Night on Saturday.  I finished all my February DT projects, which is highly unusual since I'm a last minute kind of girl.   


By the way, my back is 100% normal.  I can resume walking, but not running yet (still not sure if I'm going to start back, the hubby and I have been talking about getting an elliptical machine (anyone have one and love it? Hate it?  Please share your thoughts!)).  


Have a great day!

{I love you always}
Stamps: Love Cupid, Shapes: Hearts (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Card Stock: Kraft Like a Rockstar, Coral Necklace, Dish All the Dirt Brown (CSS)
Patterned Paper: TC Cottage (K & Co.)
Ink: Dish All the Dirt Brown, Coral Necklace (CSS), Cream
Accessories: Shapes: Hearts Dies (CSS), Foam Dimensionals, Pink Baker's Twine (CSS), Stamping Sponge

2 comments:

Betty Meyskens January 24, 2012 at 7:10 AM  

This is an "I Always Love This Design" card. You have motivated me to try and make one tonight when I get home from work. Thank you for sharing it with us.

Donna Huisinga January 24, 2012 at 11:11 AM  

Great card. Love the idea of the popped up hearts. Glad you are feeling better.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP