Clear & Simple Stamps: Release Day!!!

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Hello!  I hope you are as excited as I am!  Today is the BIG day that Clear & Simple Stamps is releasing all kinds of goodies.  They have some amazing stamps sets, coordinating dies to go with the stamps, some dies for party favors, and last but certainly not least-- BaKer'S TwiNe!!!


There are so many new stamp sets that it would take up an entire page of my blog to show them all, so I'm just going to share the ones I used in today's project.  Be sure to check out the entire release at the Clear & Simple Stamps Blog.

For today's project I used a new collection called Little Critters.  This collection includes stamps and dies (purchased separately). Aren't they cute?

For my large bee I used the Bat/Bee Little Critter Die in conjunction with the Owl/Kitty Die, no stamping necessary.  I used Say Yellow to All Your Fans for the bee's body and Perfect Little Black Dress for the stripes.  I used vellum for the wings.  I love this whimsical little guy.
I used the new Party Favor #1 Die to turn this little bee into a party favor.  I simply ran the die and Kraft Like a Rockstar card stock through my cuttlebug, folded it up and used some sticky tape to adhere it to the backside of the bee.





For the tag I used the previously released Trendy Tags stamp set along with it's coordinating Tag Die.  This month a Taglines: Critters stamp set is being released to coordinate.  Such a cute addition to the already popular taglines set.  I used some acrylic accents for the wings.  Did you spot the Baker's Twine?  The black and white twine was perfect for this project.
Be sure to check out the rest of the design team creations as well as all the other products being released. 


Thanks for sharing in our excitement!  I'm really looking forward to sharing the rest of my projects with you the rest of this month and throughout February!

Have a great day!

{Happy Bee-Day!}
Stamps: Trendy Tags, Taglines: Critters (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Card Stock: Say Yellow to All Your Fans, Perfect Little Black Dress, Kraft Like a Rockstar (CSS), Vellum
Patterned Paper: Urban Prairie (Basic Grey)
Ink: Perfect Little Black Dress (CSS)
Accessories: Build-A-Critter Die Cuts: Bat/Bee & Owl/Kitty, Tags Die,  Favor Bag #1 Die, Black/White Baker's Twine, White Enamel Accents

6 comments:

Unknown January 5, 2012 at 1:26 AM  

adorable vellum wing, so cute!

Steph Zerbe January 5, 2012 at 6:38 AM  

Love the vellum wings too! Super cute set of goodies!

whoistracy January 5, 2012 at 12:33 PM  

What a great little gift set- just love it!!

Amber January 5, 2012 at 6:11 PM  

This little bee is my favorite of the critters and I love your set!

itsallrosi January 5, 2012 at 6:57 PM  

the sweet bee is adorable on this gift set!

Lisa Lara January 5, 2012 at 9:04 PM  

Cute cute cute. Oh my what neat goodies Clear and Simple Stamps is coming up with. Just love your projects Dana.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP