A {Smitten} Card...

Monday, January 9, 2012

Hello there & happy Monday!  It's been a busy day for my (Mondays always are) but I couldn't resist making this little card.  Today is day 1 of Clean & Simple Card Classes and they posted a few sketches to get us started.  Anyway, here's my card.  It's pretty much a CASE of the one Kristina made in her video, just some changes in colors and stamps.
I do feel that this card is a bit predictable.  It feels like it needs something, which is really the problem that I have when I make CAS cards.  I was so happy that the stamps from Clear & Simple Stamps newest release look so cute together.  The hearts come from a larger background building stamp.  I just stamped it once and punched out the hearts.  Easy peasy!

I'm sure you'll be seeing many card from this class.  I hope to really get this technique (or is concept a better word?) so I'm not always second guessing myself.

Have a great day!

{Smitten}
Stamps: Hearts Plus, Love Cupid, Quotes II (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Card Stock: Green With Envy, Glamazon Green (CSS)
Ink: Glamazon Green (CSS), Fresh Snow (PTI)
Accessories: Foam Dimensionals, White Gel Pen (Sakura), Circle Punch

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP