A {Thinking of You} Card...

Thursday, January 12, 2012



Hey there!  It's been a while since I've made a grid card, they used to be my go-to layout.  I guess I've been a little more clean and simple lately.  Although this card is clean, it wasn't very simple to make.  I stamped the medallion in the center of a 3" square of card stock and then cut the square into  9 pieces.  The hardest part was not getting the pieces mixed up.  I'm afraid that might have happened.
I absolutely love the black baker's twine on this card.  I think it's the perfect finishing touch.  Black, white with a pop of color are my very favorite color schemes.

Today is my son's 7th birthday.  Colin is such a sweet and caring boy.  He's also hilarious.  We had a good time making treats for him to share with his class.  I hope my little man has a great day.  He was so excited for his birthday to get here.

Have a great day!

{Thinking of You}
Stamps: Iconic Images, Mehndi Medallion (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: Coral Necklace, A Blanc Check (CSS)
Ink: Perfect Little Black Dress (CSS)
Accessories: Foam Dimensionals, Black Baker's Twine (CSS), Mini Hole Punch

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP