Papertrey Ink January 2012 Blog Hop...

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I should be doing a million and one other things right now, but I'm just going to quickly post this for the Papertrey Ink Blog Hop.  The card on the left is one that I made last year for a Make-It-Monday Challenge and I just love it.  Click here to see that original post.  I happened to need a birthday card for my nephew today, so that's pretty much why I went in the direction I did.  Lots of masking going on here.
This card is pretty small, about 3"x 4".
Okay, off to wrap a present for my nephew to go with the card.

Have a great day!

{Make a Wish, Gabriel}
Stamps: Text Style, Fresh Alphabet (Papertrey Ink), Background Basics I (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Card Stock: Trendsetter Blue, Kraft Like a Rockstar (CSS)
Ink: True Blue Fan, Brown Leather Satchel (CSS)
Accessories: Circle Punch, Number 3 Mask (Silhouette), Brad, Stamping Sponge, Pen

8 comments:

Julie January 25, 2012 at 5:04 PM  

Well they are both great cards- fantastic masking...it really is an "art"!

Wendy ten Hove January 25, 2012 at 5:15 PM  

Wauw! These are both super gorgeous! I loooove the big number, what a fabulous idea!!!
Hugs, Wendy

Sonia January 25, 2012 at 5:47 PM  

Really great card, Dana!
Perfect for a birthday :)

JJ Bolton January 25, 2012 at 6:17 PM  

Great masking!! The custom details really make the card!

Maureen January 25, 2012 at 6:52 PM  

oh, so sweet! You are a master of masking! Wow!

Tracey McNeely January 25, 2012 at 8:40 PM  

Such a sweet masked card. Both of your cards are great.

The Paper Parade January 26, 2012 at 8:13 PM  

I'm loving both of them and am thinking I need to go back and try that Make It Monday now, because these cards are stunning!

Suzanne Russell January 29, 2012 at 8:15 AM  

I love masking and you really did a great job of it on both of these cards! I like the color combos too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP