A Mehndi {Thank You} Card...

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Hi there!  First off I want to thank you guys for all the get well comments I received yesterday.  You guys are awesome and it was just what I needed.  I went to the chiropractor this morning (third day in a row and going back again tomorrow) and left feeling so much better.  It was a really painful session, but in the end it was well worth it to feel a little normalcy.

So, onto today's card.  I had this card in my head since yesterday and knew exactly how to execute it, except the colors.  I went through my inks and put together a few muted shades.  The only thing I wish I did differently was to use a cream card base instead of white.
One of my biggest problems making clean and simple cards is that I always feel like I need to add something.  I chose to add clear page pebbles so that I added a little something, but they are clear.  This is a supply that has just been sitting around and I'm glad I could finally use them.  

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  See you soon!!!

{Thank You}
Stamps: Iconic Images, Mehndi Medallion (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: A Blanc Check (CSS)
Ink: Dish All the Dirt Brown, Brown Leather Satchel, Glamazon Green, Green With Envy, Simply Blue-tiful (CSS)
Accessories: Corner Rounder Punch, Page Pebbles (Making Memories)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP