A {Be Mine, Valentine} Card...

Wednesday, February 1, 2012


We had such a huge release at Clear & Simple Stamps last month that we are going to have some cool projects lined up these next few days to give you even more ideas of things you can do with all the new goodies.  The design team and I are reviewing the all the new products and we'll have a fun re-release party on February 5th.

To me, nothing says Valentine's Day like red and white.  I started this card off with some gingham patterned paper with a kraft band along the left side.  I stamped the cupid in red ink on kraft card stock, cut him out and popped him up on foam dots.  I stamped the scroll image using white ink on red paper. One of the really cool things about clear stamps is that you can manipulate them.  I took the "valentine" stamp and curved it to fit perfectly in the scroll, then I stamped it in black ink.  I cut out the scroll and adhered it to the card using foam dots.  I stamped "be mine" in red above the scroll.
For the finishing touch, I used a white gel pen to create faux stitching along the border.  


Have a great day!

{Be Mine, Valentine}
Stamps: Love Cupid (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Card Stock: Kraft Like a Rockstar, Dare to Be a Diva Red (CSS)
Patterned Paper: Silver Valley (SEI)
Ink: Dare to Be a Diva Red, Perfect Little Black Dress (CSS), White 
Accessories: White Gel Pen, Foam Dots

1 comments:

Laurie February 1, 2012 at 8:18 PM  

I am so loving the plaid paper in the background! It makes that focal point pop! I love the Valentines banner! SO cute!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP