A Heart-Felt {Happy Birthday} Card...

Tuesday, February 21, 2012


Hey guys!  I hope you all had a great weekend.  It's been awhile since I've made a card heavy on patterned paper, but that's just what I felt like this morning.  That's one of the things about crafting that I love, just going with what moves you in the moment.

So, for my card I started with a plaid piece of patterned paper.  I went through my stamps and found a tiny heart in the CSS stamp set "Love Notes".  I stamped the heart in navy ink on the plaid patterned paper.  I think it adds a little something to the paper.

I created the sentiment panel using strips of colored card stock that match the plaid background paper.  I like how it just slightly overlaps the sides of the card.
The hearts were punched from the same pack of patterned paper as the plaid.  I love the fact that you know that everything is going to coordinate.

Have a great day!

{Happy Birthday}
Stamps: Craft Room, Love Notes (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Card Stock: Trendsetter Blue, True Blue Fan, Dare to Be a Diva Red (CSS)
Patterned Paper: Silver Valley (SEI)
Ink: Trendsetter Blue, True Blue Fan (CSS)
Accessories: Heart Punches, Foam Dimensionals, Stamping Sponge

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP