My {Maile} Card...

Monday, February 6, 2012



This is a continuation of my previous post.  I couldn't submit two card with one post, so I'm just breaking them up into two separate posts.  Sorry for the confusion!

And here is my totally "Maile" card, which tends to be more of my everyday style.  I was in love with Maile's digi stamp as soon as I laid eyes on it. I love white on white but I always have such a hard time keeping white things white.  Any help out there for a messy stamper?  Anyhoo, the white ric-rac adds texture and interest without steeling any attention from the focal point.
Here's a little close-up of the copic coloring I did. 
I'm having a really good day today.  Feeling so upbeat and energized.  I really hope this is my new normal.  I only have one chiropractor's appointment left, wahoo!  I just got over a miserable respiratory infection, I blame you Mother Nature!  Yesterday was the first day I felt back to myself and today I feel like bursting out in song.  Elliptical workout, here I come!

Have a great day!
{Hello}
Stamps: Digi Stamp (PTI)
Card Stock: A Blanc Check, True Blue Fan (CSS)
Accessories: Ric-Rac Die (PTI), Foam Dimensionals, Circle Punch
Copic Markers: B93, B95, B99 

3 comments:

Cristina February 6, 2012 at 2:19 PM  

This is awesome, Dana! Love the white-on-white ric-rac. And my only tip is that I keep a white eraser on my desk for goofs. Sometimes it even takes care of misplaced ink!

Christianne February 6, 2012 at 4:07 PM  

Great card. It looks awesome

Beverley February 6, 2012 at 4:47 PM  

Beautiful card. I love the white on white ric-rac it adds to the focal point. Love your blue colour choice too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP