CSS, Behind the Scenes--- With ME!

Saturday, February 18, 2012


Hello!  Just wanted to share that I'm being featured in the Clear & Simple Stamps, Behind the Scenes Newsletter. Eeek!!!  Check out my interview here.  


Here's the card I created especially for the newsletter.
For this card I’m using a little tiny heart stamp from the Hearts Plus set that some might have just glanced over.  I took that little stamp and decided I wanted to showcase it.



I started off by making a grid on my card with a pencil. And not just your ordinary grid that goes straight up and down, but instead I created one that had sort of brick wall pattern to it. I did not want all of the hearts to be in a straight line so this brick pattern staggers them just a bit. I stamped the heart using four colors and then offset it with black for the sentiment.

Creating one layer cards can come together fairly quickly with a little space planning.  I find experimenting with grids helps to create interesting patterns and designs.


I'm just now getting started making my Design Team projects for the March release.  Let me tell you, it's going to be awesome and totally worth the wait.  

Have a great day!

{Forever & Always}
Stamps: Hearts Plus, Love Cupid (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Card Stock: A Blanc Check (CSS)
Ink: Dare to Be a Diva Red, Simply Blue-tiful, Paint the Town Pink, Coral Necklace, Perfect Little Black Dress (CSS)

1 comments:

whoistracy February 20, 2012 at 11:49 AM  

Congrats on being featured Dana! Just love your heart card, so cute.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP