A {Thank You} Card...

Wednesday, February 8, 2012


Looks like it's going to be a week of PTI challenges for me!  I just can't NOT do it.  Anyway, the challenge today was a color combo challenge.  I chose Dawn's color combo which is: Ripe Avocado, Berry Sorbet, and Raspberry Fizz.  


I decided on CAS look.  I've rediscovered my ric-rac die and have been turning to it a lot lately.  I created stripes across the card and then carried them along the tag that's popped up on pop dots.
And here is an extreme close-up of the dimension and how the ric-rac lines up on both layers.
Such a fun and actually quick card to make.  Having the colors already put together for you takes out a big chunk of time.


Have a great day!

{Thank You}
Stamps: Communique Sentiments (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: White, Berry Sorbet, Ripe Avocado, Raspberry Fizz (PTI)
Ink: Perfect Little Black Dress (CSS)
Accessories: Ric-Rac Die (PTI), Tag Die (CSS), Button, Pop Dots

4 comments:

Nicki February 8, 2012 at 2:30 PM  

oh this is just fab! love how it continues across the tag...

Dana February 8, 2012 at 11:10 PM  

Awesome card. Clean and simple cards are my favorite when they're done well and this card is perfect...I love how your lined up the ric rac...and your use of the colors is awesome. I used the same color combo and I like your card so much better lol. Great job :)

Crafty Kate February 8, 2012 at 11:48 PM  

Very clever!! Love the continuation across the card and tag! Super job!

Donna Huisinga February 9, 2012 at 1:15 PM  

Nice, I liked it and pinned it. Great way to make stripes.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP