Clear & Simple Stamps: Group Project

Tuesday, February 14, 2012


Hello!  It's group project day with Clear & Simple Stamps, but it's also Valentine's Day.  I really wish I would have thought my project through and made a Valentine Card, but I just didn't have that in mind when I made this a month ago.  However, when I heard what the challenge was, I knew exactly what I wanted to do.

If you can't guess, the challenge was to make a card using only sentiment stamps.  Almost all of the January release sets have large outline sentiments so I just picked one and went with it.  The "You're Invited" comes from Party Elements: Critters.

I simply stamped the sentiment where I wanted it on the card (the one that I colored in) and then I just filled in to the left, right, above and below.  I didn't make a grid or anything.  It was easy to just eyeball it!
When I was finished stamping I colored in the one sentiment using a trio of blue copic markers.  I outlined just that sentiment using a W1 copic marker. The outlining makes the sentiment really pop off the page.


I hope you'll check out the rest of the Design Team, I know I will!

Have a great day & enjoy your Valentine's Day!

{You're Invited}
Stamps: Party Elements: Critters (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Card Stock: Trendsetter Blue (CSS)
Ink: True Blue Fan (CSS)
Copic Markers:  B93, B95, B99, W1

2 comments:

Steph Zerbe February 14, 2012 at 7:22 AM  

oh, very clever! Great idea!

whoistracy February 14, 2012 at 10:39 AM  

How fun! Love the simplicity of this. It really pops.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP