A {With All My Love} Card...

Wednesday, February 22, 2012


Hello!  I can't believe I'm actually ahead of the game here.  I'm typing this Tuesday night and scheduling it to post on Wednesday since I know I'll be working.  I love subbing for Halle's teacher.  She's not yet old enough to be embarrassed by me. Unfortunately I also photographed my card tonight as well.  It's definitely not a good photo, but the close-up one below turned out okay.


So, this is a sort of collage of a card using elements from two stamp sets.
That's it for me today/tonight!!!


I'll see you back here Thursdays!

{With All My Love}
Stamps: Love Cupid, Background Basics I (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Card Stock: On the Catwalk Cream, Kraft Like a Rockstar, I'm a Princess Pink (CSS)
Ink: Dish All the Dirt Brown, Simply Blue-tiful (CSS)
Accessories: Foam Dimensionals, Circle Punch, Floss 

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP