My {Dawn} Card...

Monday, February 6, 2012


Hey there!  I'm sure you all know about the PTI 5th Anniversary activities that are happening.  I settled in with a tall cup of joe this morning, inspiration struck and I actually made 2 cards!  I know, that's almost unheard of in these parts!  I used Dawn's digi image and created a card very "Dawn" card and used Maile's digi image to make a very "Maile" card.

Here's my first card and it's totally obvious this is not a "Dana" style card, but it is totally Dawn.  Lots of shaped layers and patterns on top of patterns.  The sun is out in full force today so my cards look a little bright.
My daughter had this totally girly patterned paper out on my desk (she was making valentines) and it was just perfect and paper that I probably would not normally use. I also stamped a damask image on the notebook paper (which is actually light pink) and I had to include a frilly bow.


Please read the next post for my Maile card, I had to split them into two separate posts.


Have a great day!

{Happy Birthday}
Stamps: Digi Stamp (PTI), Love Cupid (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Card Stock: Kraft
Patterned Paper: With All My Heart (SEI)
Ink: VIP Purple (CSS)
Accessories: Spiral Notebook Die (PTI), Labels 9 Die (Spellbinders), Circle Punch, Foam Dimensionals, Sheer Pink Ribbon, Edge Distresser

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP