A {Good Teacher} Card...

Friday, February 17, 2012


I've had such a busy week that I was having serious withdrawal from paper crafting.  I was so happy to have a day (or even part of a day) to spend in my studio.  It's such a great way to relieve stress.

My card today uses a color combination that I love, yellow and gray.  This was the first time I've inked up that background image and I'm smitten!  I was really nervous that it would be hard to line up, but it was actually really easy and that's really why I love clear stamps!
I went with a yellow apple, something a little different than the traditional red apple for a teacher.  You can see in the above photo that the edges are sponged, just to add a little more color.  


If you follow me on Twitter, you know that I've been doing the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred.  Once I do it today, I'll have completed 5 days, 25 more to go.  Today is the first day my whole body isn't sore. It's a great workout and I'm so lucky to have a friend doing it with me.  It's really easy to put it off to the next day, but you can't do that when you have to be accountable to someone.  It's also only about 24 minutes so it's easy to fit into your day.  I finally feel like I have my plant-based, vegan diet down pat, that all I need to do is add exercise.  Stay tuned about this journey.  Hopefully I'll have some weight loss success to share with you.


Okay, that's enough from me today.  Off to workout!!!


Have a great day!

{Good Teacher}
Stamps: Teacher, Background Basics I, Icons I (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Card Stock: Such a Gray-cious Host, Say Yellow to All Your Fans, A Blanc Check (CSS)
Ink: Perfect Little Black Dress, Say Yellow to All Your Fans (CSS)
Accessories: Stamping Sponge, Foam Dimensionals

2 comments:

Nicki February 17, 2012 at 4:41 PM  

super cute - love how CAS this is and also makes such a great statement.

Unknown February 18, 2012 at 9:19 AM  

Love this background in yellow!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP