Clear & Simple Stamps: July 2011 Release

Friday, July 1, 2011

Hello!  It's stamp release day at Clear & Simple Stamps.  This month's set is called Beauty Secrets II and it is for the girly girls in our lives.  This is such a fun set!  As you'll see by my samples this month, there's so many things you can do with these beauty items.  You can color them in with markers, pencils, pastels or you can paper piece them, which is always fun.  Here's a look at Beauty Secrets II:
Do you ever make a card and love it so much you don't want to give it away?  Well that's how I feel about this card.  I don't know exactly what it is, but this card is sooo me, and I'm not really a pretty in pink girly girl, I just love how it turned out.  
I started with a base of Paint the Town Pink, layered it with a panel of cork.  I stamped the "beauty words" background stamp using Paint the Town Pink ink on a piece of I'm a Princess Pink card stock that was cut using a labels 9 die.  The edges are also sponged.

I cut a strip of On the Catwalk Cream and stamped the horizontal brush using Perfect Little Black Dress ink.  I masked the brush and then stamped the smaller brush in a diagonal direction.  I colored the brushes using copic markers, outlining them with a shadow.  The sentiment is also stamped using Perfect Little Black Dress ink.  I slid the ends of the strip into a circle punch to round each of the edges.
I wrapped some pink embroidery floss around the top of the labels 9 panel and then added some pink rhinestones at the bottom of the card.  

What do you think of this month's stamp set?  I'm loving it so far and can't wait for you to see the other cards I've made.  Be sure to check out the rest of the design team creations at the Clear & Simple Stamps Blog.

Have a wonderful weekend!!!
{Just Gorgeous}
Stamps: Beauty Secrets II (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Card Stock: Paint the Town Pink, I'm a Princess Pink, On the Catwalk Cream (CSS)
Ink: Paint the Town Pink, Perfect Little Black Dress (CSS)
Accessories: Cork, Labels 9 Nestabilities Die (Spellbinders), Stamping Sponge, Pink Rhinestones, Circle Punch, Foam Dimensionals, Pink Floss
Copic Markers:  100 Black, R85, W1, W5, 0 Colorless Blender

2 comments:

krafting kelly July 1, 2011 at 11:36 PM  

Beautiful card, as always! I really enjoy your blog, so I’m passing this award along to you. Congratulations! http://findingtimetocreate.blogspot.com/2011/07/irresistibly-sweet-blog-award.html

Basement Stamper July 2, 2011 at 10:32 AM  

love how this turned out the corkboard behind the focal image is perfect and those are my favorite colors together.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP