A Rainbow {I Love You} Card...

Friday, July 15, 2011

As you can see I'm still on my rainbow kick.  This card came together pretty quickly.  I stamped the lines of hearts first .  The circle and hearts were punches, so that was really quick.


When I was finished with this card I noticed I forgot the sentiment.  Eek!  Since the whole layer was already popped up on foam, I knew it was going to be tricky to stamp the sentiment.  My solution was to stick a ruler under the white card stock (luckily there was not any foam there) and then I was able to stamp the sentiment with something solid underneath.  

Have a great weekend!

{I Love You}
Stamps: Love Notes (Clear & Simple Stamps), Around & About Sentiments (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: Your Style Blue Me Away, A Blanc Check, Dare to Be a Diva Red, Green With Envy (CSS)
Ink: Dare to Be a Diva Red, Green With Envy, Your Style Blue Me Away, VIP Purple (CSS)
Accessories: Blue Rhinestones, Baker's Twine, Foam Dimensionals, Cirle Punch, Heart Punches

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP