Another {Friendship} Card...

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Hello!  So glad I procrastinated working in my studio  today.  I waited just the right amount of time,  time for the UPS man to deliver some new card stock.  I cannot believe I let myself run out of kraft and white card stock.  Seriously, it was a bad situation.  I've been using colored card stock for my card bases and using scraps of white and kraft.  I ordered two packs of each plus some other goodies.  I ordered a new-to-me color from Clear & Simple Stamps.  It's called Coral Necklace and I think it's going to be my new favorite color.  It's between hot pink and red.  It's such a deep pink, I love it.  Oh, and I used on today's card :)

I actually thought of this card while I was taking a mid-morning nap, both of which don't happen very often.  I stamped the flower on cream card stock and sliced it into four pieces.  I mounted the pieces on a square of Coral Necklace card stock.
The center of the flower is just a circle punched from Coral Necklace card stock and then covered with an epoxy sticker, then popped up on a foam dimensional.  The sentiment is just a strip of card stock that was slid through a circle punch to round the ends.  

Thanks so much for taking the time to see what I've been up to!  Have a wonderful day!!!

{Friend}
Stamps: Friends 'til the End (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: Kraft Like a Rockstar, On the Catwalk Cream, Coral Necklace (CSS)
Ink: Vintage Cream (Papertrey Ink), Coral Necklace (CSS)
Accessories: Circle Punches (SU), Foam Dimensionals, Epoxy Sticker

1 comments:

Unknown January 30, 2012 at 11:56 PM  

Your hand made things are always good and specially decorating elements that you are using in here so cheap and nice.....
Plastic Card Printing
Plastic card

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP