Clear & Simple Stamps: Group Project

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Welcome to another group challenge from Clear & Simple Stamps!  In the spirit of this month's newest stamp set Beauty Secrets II, our group challenge was to do a card make-over.  In this post you'll see how the stamped images look before and after they are "dressed up".  


Here's the before and after of my images.
You can see that I stamped the images using Perfect Little Dress ink on A Blanc Check card stock.  Pretty boring, huh?
I then stamped the same images again, but this time on patterned paper.  
I did a little coloring with a fine-tip black sharpie just to add a little detail.
I used a copic marker to outline the images so that they would pop off the page a bit.
The I adhered the patterned paper images to the images on the white card stock.  I drew in some wavy lines coming out of the hair dryer, just thought that would fun.
I finished the card off with a sentiment on Kraft Like a Rockstar card stock and some brads along the side.

I hope you enjoyed today's group project.  You won't want to miss the other delightful creations from the design team.  Check out the Clear & Simple Stamps Blog so you don't miss a project.


{Have a Lovely Day}
Stamps: Beauty Secrets II (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Card Stock: Kraft Like a Rockstar, A Blanc Check (CSS)
Patterned Paper: Gertie (My Mind's Eye)
Ink: Perfect Little Black Dress, Green With Envy (CSS)
AccessoriesBlack Fine Tip Marker (Sharpie), Corner Rounder Punch, Stamping Sponge, Black Brads (Making Memories), Foam Dimensionals
Copic Markers: W1

2 comments:

Basement Stamper July 12, 2011 at 11:09 AM  

Great paper piecing on this one Dana, love the colors.

Lori July 12, 2011 at 11:00 PM  

Great make-over, Dana! Love the paper piecing.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP