A {Get Glammed Up} Card...

Friday, July 29, 2011

 
Happy Friday!  I have fun little number to share with you today.  This card was created using the new stamp set of the month (Beauty Secrets II) by Clear & Simple Stamps.  I've really started to like coloring with my copic markers.  I don't have many trios yet, but I'm having a good time with the ones I do have.  

The kraft card base uses two Labels 9 (Spellbinders) die cuts, they are adhered together at the top.  I used the a smaller Labels 9 die for the patterned paper.  I stamped the cosmetics image on A Blanc Check card stock using A Perfect Little Black Dress ink.  I colored the image with copics making sure to outline the image as well.  I cut it out with scissors and adhered it to a pink oval die cut using foam dimensionals.   
I really like the sentiment placement.  There really wasn't anywhere else to put it, but I like that it's over the image but not really covering up anything important.  

Hope you all have a great weekend.  We have a busy one coming up.  The end of July and the beginning of August is filled with birthdays.  My daughter's was earlier this week and mine is tomorrow.  Throw in a brand new nephew and things are getting interesting.  It's going to be fun though.  Have a great day!   

{Get Glammed Up}
Stamps: Beauty Secrets II (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Card Stock: Kraft Like a Rockstar, A Blanc Check, Paint the Town Pink (CSS)
Patterned Paper: Gertie (My Mind's Eye)
InkYour Style Blue Me AwayPerfect Little Black Dress (CSS)
AccessoriesFoam Dimensionals,  Oval & Labels 9 Nesties (Spellbinders), Pink Rhinestone, Brown Marker, Stamping Sponge
Copic Markers: B93, B95, B99, W3, 0 Colorless Blender, 100 Black

1 comments:

Basement Stamper July 29, 2011 at 12:10 PM  

gorgeous colors, love the pinks and blues on this!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP