A {Congrats} Card...

Friday, July 22, 2011

Here's a quick and fun card I made this morning.  This was my last before packing up my desk and loading up my tote for Papertrey Ink's Stamp-A-Faire.  I'm so excited, can ya tell?


This is a one layer card stamped using a trio of brightly colored inks.  I was somehow able to find coordinating thread in my stash.  I punched little notches with my hole punch to keep them in place.  I really love how it turned out.  I used my very favorite PTI stamp set, Signature Greetings designed by the one and only Dawn McVey, and I'll be hanging out with her tomorrow!!!
I'm all packed and ready to go!  I can't believe I was able to fit everything in there.  The only problem is that I haven't planned anything out.  I have no idea what I'm going to work on.  
Maybe I'll come up with a plan tonight.  I can't believe I'm not going to see my kids for a whole day.  I'll be leaving before they wake up and getting home after they are in bed.  That usually only happens when my husband and I go out of town, not when I'll be 25 minutes away.  


I'm hoping to get a good cell signal at the convention center so I can tweet throughout the day.  Follow me on Twitter by clicking here and then click the "follow" button.  My twitter feed is also on the right hand side of the blog.  Either way I'll be sure to take a bunch of pictures to share on Monday.


Have a great weekend!

{Congrats}
Stamps: Signature Greetings, Chevron Stripes (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: SS White (PTI)
Ink: Green With Envy, Coral Necklace, Simply Blue-tiful (CSS)
Accessories: Embroidery Floss, Corner Rounder Punch

2 comments:

Regan July 25, 2011 at 11:51 AM  

it was super cool to meet you as well,,,,yes my toes were tired!!

Deanna July 25, 2011 at 3:11 PM  

Yay Dana, I found your blog! Thanks for the card... :)
Love this congrats card and glad to see you made it home early!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP