A Lovely {Love} Card...

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Hey friends!  I was browsing Evite the other day looking for an invitation for my daughter (and her cousin's) birthday party.  One invitation stuck out to me and I immediately jotted down the layout.  I have no idea what the colors were or the theme, but I loved the layout.   


I made this card is 4" x 4" so the strips would be easy to cut, 4 one inch strips.  All the strips are sponged with pink ink.  
The sentiment says "A lifetime isn't long enough to love you" -James Kavanaugh.  Such a sweet card for someone you love!


Have a great day!

{Love}
Stamps: Love Notes, Alpha Blocks II (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Card Stock: A Blanc Check, I'm a Princess Pink, Paint the Town Pink (CSS)
Ink: Pain the Town Pink (CSS)
Accessories: Stamping Sponge, Corner Rounder Punch, White Grosgrain Ribbon (Offray), Button, Glue Dots

1 comments:

JenE July 15, 2011 at 8:34 AM  

great card....love the sentiment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP