A Colorful {Have a Lovely Day} Card...

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Hello!  I made this card pretty early this morning and just kept getting distracted.  I'm glad I'm finally getting around to posting it.   I've been seeing a lot of rainbow cards lately and thought I would give it a try.  My intention was for the stripes to be narrower and only go across the bottom part of the card.  I cut my strips too wide.  It all worked out in the end though.

I don't know if you noticed, but my rainbow stripes are arranged like a real rainbow (I still remember the acronym Roy G. Biv from grade school to remember the order).  I used some sticky tape and glitter for the glitter-y strip above the red stripe.
I love my tiny bow!  It's threaded through a red button.  How could someone not have a lovely day after receiving this card?  It's so bright and cheery!


Have a great day!

{Have a lovely day}
Stamps: Beauty Secrets II (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Card Stock: A Blanc Check, Dare to be a Diva Red, Orange You Fabulous, Say Yellow to All Your Friends, Glamazon Green, Trendsetter Blue, Your Style Blue Me Away, VIP Purple (CSS)
Ink: Dare to be a Diva Red (CSS)
Accessories: Red Button, Corner Rounder Punch, Sticky Tape, Iridescent Glitter, Glue Dots, White Sheer Ribbon (Offray) 

1 comments:

NIcki July 14, 2011 at 6:25 PM  

isn't it funny how roy g biv just sticks all these years :) super cute, and so cheerful!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP