A Simple {Happy Birthday} Card...

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Hey guys!  Just a simple card for you today.  Sometimes those are the best kind.  This card would be really easy to duplicate but it took me quite a while to put it together.   I was having one of those mojo-less days where nothing seemed to look right.  It all started to finally come together when I added a pop of yellow.  I even did the "triangle" thing where it's more pleasing to the eye to have your pop of color make a triangle (rhinestones, button, butterfly).  Hopefully you think this is pleasing to your eyes.

The butterfly has an antennae, but you can only see one in the photo but that's just because of the angle.  Believe me, this is an anatomically correct butterfly, lol :)

Have a great day!

{Happy Birthday}
Stamps: Communique Sentiments (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: SS White (PTI)
Patterned Paper: Gertie (My Mind's Eye)
Ink: Dare to Be a Diva Red (CSS)
Accessories: Butterfly Punch (Martha Stewart), Red Floss (DMC), Button, Scallop Edge Punch (SU), Yellow Rhinestones, Stamping Sponge

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP