Clear & Simple Stamps: Group Project

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Hello!  Today is our group challenge from Clear & Simple Stamps.  This month's challenge was super fun.  It was to use the new set, Tweet Notes, to create a background on a card.  I will walk you through it step by step.  
First I started with a piece of square On the Catwalk Cream card stock.  I inked up the leaf image with Green With Envy ink and stamped it randomly as shown below.
Next I added the flowers using Simply Blue-tiful ink, as shown below.
Then I added the hearts using Dare to Be a Diva Red ink.
I took my aqua-painter and some Green With Envy ink and colored in the leaves of the branches.
Here's how my card looks all put together.  The leaves on the branch were also colored in using an aqua-painter and Green With Envy Ink.  I love the music notes that come with this set!  Did you notice that my birdy looks a little shiny?  Well, I gave her a quick coat of glossy accents before adhering her to the card.  
Here's another look of the main image panel.  
Be sure to check out the Clear & Simple Stamps Blog to see all the design team creations.  You won't want to miss it!  


I hope you've enjoyed group post day.  I really had a great time using so many images to create a fun background.  Have a great day!

{Tweet}
Stamps: Tweet Notes (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Card Stock: Kraft Like a Rockstar, On the Catwalk Cream, Perfect Little Black Dress, Simply Blue-tiful, Dare to Be a Diva Red (CSS)
Ink: Green With Envy, Perfect Little Black Dress, Simply Blue-tiful, Dare to Be a Diva Red 
Accessories: Foam Dimensionals, Oval Nestablilities (Spellbinders), Aqua-Painter, Stamping Sponge, Glossy Accents 

3 comments:

Kim Duran June 14, 2011 at 12:37 AM  

This is so sweet, Dana. I love the colors of the background you've created. It reminds me of spring!

Lori June 14, 2011 at 11:10 PM  

Great background paper, Dana--love how you combined the different images.

Basement Stamper June 15, 2011 at 2:19 PM  

very cute, love the different images you chose for the background.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP