A {Welcome, Baby} Card...

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Hey all!  Just a really quick post from me today.  We are headed out the door to the Kentucky Horse Park.  It's our first time and I'm hoping it's going to be a lot of fun.  


I made this card yesterday.  I've been making a lot of baby boy cards lately since our family is expecting four baby boys to be born in the next few months.  Anyway, I thought it would be nice to make a baby girl card for a change.  I'll just keep it in my stash until needed.  
Thanks so much for the visit today!  Have a great day!

{Welcome, Baby}
Stamps: Whale Wishes (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: I'm a Princess Pink (CSS), Vintage Cream, Lemon Tart (PTI)
Patterned Paper: Gertie (My Mind's Eye)
Ink: Paint the Town Pink, Simply Blue-tiful (CSS)
Accessories: Whale Wishes Die (PTI), Oval Nestabilities Die (Spellbinders), Stamping Sponge, Pink Floss (DMC), Foam Dimensionals

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP