A {Love Birds} Card...

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Hi there!  I simply cannot get enough of the Tweet Notes stamp set.  It's just too cute and perfect for any occasion.  This card is pretty clean and simple, but I did do some paper piecing.  I used some paper from the Gertie collection from My Mind's Eye, so I know all my papers would coordinate.  The birds and the leaves are paper pieced. I stamped the branch on right first and then turned my branch around and stamped it again on the left side.    
The birds are popped up on foam dimensionals for added interest.  The sentiment is an outline and it was colored in with an aqua painter and some Paint the Town Pink ink.

Thank you so much for dropping by today.  Hope your day is great!

{Love Birds}
Stamps: Tweet Notes (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Card Stock: Kraft Like a Rockstar, On the Catwalk Cream (CSS)
Patterned Paper: Gertie (My Mind's Eye)
Ink: Perfect Little Black Dress, Paint the Town Pink, Dish All the Dirt Brown, Green With Envy (CSS)
Accessories: Top Note Die (SU), Aqua Painter, Foam Dimensionals, Stamping Sponge

1 comments:

Basement Stamper June 22, 2011 at 3:11 PM  

Great minds do think alike but yours is so much cuter than my CAS one!!! Love the paper pierced birds.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP