A Butterfly {Birthday Wishes} Card...

Friday, June 17, 2011

Hello & TGIF!  I am totally pumped because I just bought tickets for Papertrey Ink's Stamp-A-Faire!  Is anyone else going?  It's in Cincinnati which is about 20 minutes away for me.  I'm so thankful I was able to buy them as soon as they went on sale since they sold out in about a half an hour.  So far it's me, my crafty sister-in-law Carrie and our equally crafty friend Katie.  


I thought I would take another stab at Papertrey's Make It Monday challenge to use the rock-n-roll technique.  Here's the card I made a few days ago.   This time I used the rock-n-roll technique on the spotted butterfly.   The center is pink and the edges are purple.  You can click on the photo see view it larger.  
I also tried a technique Lisa Johnson showed in the video for trimming around the butterflies.  That is pretty neat and I will definitely be trying that again.  


This stamp set, Butterfly Kisses was my very first PTI purchase.  It felt nice to use it again.  

Have a great day!

{Birthday Wishes}
Stamps: Butterfly Kisses (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: Simply Blue-tiful, Kraft Like a Rockstar, A Blanc Check (CSS)
Ink: Paint the Town Pink, VIP Purple, Dish All the Dirt Brown (CSS)
Accessories: Edge Distresser, Foam Dimensionals, Spiral Notebook Die (PTI), Baker's Twine, Lavender Rhinestones (Kaiser Craft)

1 comments:

Lisa Elton June 17, 2011 at 1:49 PM  

Super job with your challenge card Dana...it's bright and happy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP