A Baby {Congrats} Card...

Friday, June 24, 2011

Hi-ya friends!  I'm so happy it's Friday, I'm sure you are too.  I have a quick and easy baby card for you today. I think this one looks a little more boy-ish than girl-ish, but you can be the judge.


I was wanting to play with my copics today and was looking through my stamps to see what I had that could be colored in.  Well, I don't think I've ever used this little lion stamp so that was perfect.  I used three shades of yellow to color him in.  

This card is pretty self explanatory so no need for any long-winded explanation from me.  As always, if you have any questions feel free to leave them in the comments.  I love comments!

Have a great weekend!

{Congrats}
Stamps: Precious Baby Boy (Hero Arts), A Guy Thing (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Card Stock: Creamsicle Cardigan, On the Catwalk Cream (CSS)
Patterned Paper: Gertie (My Mind's Eye)
Ink: Perfect Little Black Dress, Simply Blue-tiful (CSS)
Accessories: Orange Floss, Corner Rounder Punch, Foam Dimensionals, Copic Trio of Markers (Y32, Y35, Y38)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP