A {Congrats} Card Re-Do...

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Hello again!  I have another card re-do for you.  I'm telling you, these cards are fun and quick to do.  Once I decided on a card to re-do, the hard part was over.  Well, actually the hardest part was searching for the original blog post where I posted the card I'm re-doing.  I guess I didn't believe in labeling my posts back then.   Click here to see the original post in it's entirety with supply list.
Original Card from 2008
Updated Version 2011
And here's my updated version.  It was made using much better quality card stock and some updated patterned paper.  I decided to round the corners and add a little silver bling, but still keeping the card pretty masculine looking.  Also, the edges are sponged just a little bit.  It drives me nuts to see white edges.  I hope you can tell my skill level with the camera is much improved.  I'm not sure if I even knew how to edit photos back then.

Have a great day!

{Congrats, You Did It!}
Stamps: Signature Greetings (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: Kraft Like a Rockstar, Brown Leather Satchel (CSS)
Patterned Paper: Hattie (My Mind's Eye)
Ink: Espresso Your Style, Simply Blue-tiful (CSS)
Accessories: Corner Rounder Punch, Navy Sheer Ribbon (Offray), Silver Pearls (Micheals)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP