A {Sweet New Baby} Card...

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Hi there!  I was really productive yesterday and got a lot done, including making this card.  I'm just now getting it on here.  I photographed it yesterday when it was a little overcast, today it is pouring down rain (again) and I'm sitting in front of a space heater as I type this.  This weather has been crazy!

How about we talk about this card.  It uses this week's CPS Sketch.  I did change it up a bit to accommodate the stamps I wanted to use.  We have a lot of expectant ladies in my family right now, so I might as well start stockpiling baby cards.


The sailboat was colored with regular old marker and then cut out and applied to the panel with foam dimensionals.  I die cut two blue ovals and tore the top edge to look like water/waves.  


Have a great day!

{Sweet New Baby}
Stamps: Precious Baby Boy (Hero Arts)
Card Stock: Kraft Like A Rockstar, A Blanc Check, Your Style Blue Me Away (CSS)
Patterned Paper: Hattie (My Mind's Eye)
Ink: Your Style Blue Me Away, Simply Blue-tiful, Creamsicle Cardigan (CSS)
Accessories: Stamping Sponge, Oval & Labels 9 Nesties (Spellbinders), Foam Dimensionals, Markers, Silver Brads

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP