Clear & Simple Stamps: Group Project

Tuesday, May 10, 2011



Welcome to this month's Clear & Simple Stamps group challenge!!!  This month the challenge was to create a card/ project using Kraft Like a Rockstar card stock.  Pretty much every single card I make uses kraft, so the only hard time I had was picking which card to post today.  

I love when manly men wear floral ties.  I just absolutely love it.  None of my ties are paper pieced with floral paper, but I love the floral background .  
This card still looks masculine even though it has a floral element.  Plus, I think the silver brads and distressed edges add a masculine feel.  

With the sentiment "hey fella" you can practically use this card for any occasion for any guy.  Love that!

Make sure you check out all the other group project participants by visiting the Clear & Simple Stamps Blog. I promise you will not be disappointed!  

Have a krafty day!

{Hey Fella}
Stamps: A Guy Thing (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Card Stock: Kraft Like a Rockstar, Your Style Blue Me Away (CSS)
Patterned Paper: Marjolaine (Basic Grey)
Ink: Your Style Blue Me Away (CSS)
Accessories: Corner Rounder Punch, Stamping Sponge, Edge Distresser, Foam Dimensionals, Silver Brads

4 comments:

Vio May 10, 2011 at 12:05 AM  

CUTE!!! you rock the masculine look totally! :)

whoistracy May 10, 2011 at 9:15 AM  

Love the paper pieced ties. So sweet!! I'm trying to get my husband to wear more "girly" ties in pinks, purple, and floral. He's still a work in progress. LOL

Basement Stamper May 10, 2011 at 12:20 PM  

Love the colors on these papers and the paper pieced ties-the layout is great!

Lori May 10, 2011 at 11:26 PM  

Great color combination! Love the look of the distressed edges, too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP