A {here to give you a lift} Card...

Friday, May 13, 2011

Happy Friday!  I hope you all had a great week.  I made this fun card using some flowers I've had lying around for a while.  You are supposed to put buttons on the balloon strings stamp to make it look like a bouquet of balloons, but I like how the flowers look.

The sentiment is a straight line.  To get it to curve, I just placed it on an acrylic block and kept bending it and testing it out, bending it more and testing it out, until I got it just right.
This is not a card I'll be sticking in the mail, it's way to bulky.  That's okay though, since I love handing out cards in person.

Thanks for stopping by today!  Enjoy your weekend!!!

{Here to give you a lift...}
Stamps: Everyday Button Bits (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: Dish All the Dirt Brown, Kraft Like a Rockstar, On the Catwalk Cream (CSS)
Patterned Paper: Gertie (My Mind's Eye)
Ink: Brown Leather Satchel, Dish All the Dirt Brown (CSS)
Accessories: Flowers (Maya Road), Oval & Labels 9 Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Foam Dimensionals 

3 comments:

Nicki May 13, 2011 at 1:50 PM  

This is awesome! Love that you went with a kraft color story an used flowers. Great, great card ;)

June K. May 16, 2011 at 10:43 AM  

Such a cute card. I love the way the flowers were used.

whoistracy May 17, 2011 at 11:06 AM  

The flowers on string are so cute, love it! The colors are great, too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP