A Fashionable {Good Friends} Card...

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Hello!  So glad you stopped by today.  It's another cold and rainy day here and once again I am typing while sitting in front of my space heater.  I took a peek at today's Sketch Challenge at SCS first thing this morning and then I tried to make a card a few hours later from memory.  Turns out I didn't remember the layout quite right, but I think it's close enough.
I love paper piecing these purses. This card uses a total of 6 different patterned papers.  That might be a record for me.  The rhinestones were colored using a pink copic marker.  I love that trick!

Have a great day!

{Good Friends...}
Stamps: Just My Style (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Card Stock: Kraft Like a Rockstar, On the Catwalk Cream (CSS)
Patterned Paper: Gertie (My Mind's Eye)
Ink: Perfect Little Black Dress, Green With Envy (CSS)
Accessories: Corner Rounder Punch, Rhinestones, Stamping Sponge, Foam Dimensionals

2 comments:

Basement Stamper May 4, 2011 at 12:59 PM  

super cute paper pieced purses, love the color combination of these!

31party May 18, 2011 at 11:50 PM  

Cute card, LOVE the purses. I wish these purses were stamps... I don't have the patience for all that paper cutting. Great job!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP