A {Just a Little Something} Card Set...

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Hey guys!  I thought I would start out simple since this is my first day getting crafty in a week and a half.  Well, my card is simple but I made a whole set of 5.  The idea for today's card came about when I saw this card on pinterest (click here to see my pinterest boards).
This was so easy!  I simply punched a bunch of hearts using scraps from the Offbeat paper pad from Basic Grey.  I scored a line down the center of each heart, stacked three and sewed a line down the center.


One the lines were sewn, I fluffed up the hearts a bit to add some dimension.  Then I stamped the sentiment.  
Thanks so much for taking a little time out of your day for a visit, it means so much!  See you tomorrow!!!
{Just a Little Something}
Stamps: Everyday Button Bits (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: Kraft Like a Rockstar (CSS)
Patterned Paper: Offbeat (Basic Grey)
Ink: Dish All the Dirt Brown (CSS)
Accessories: Heart Punch (Paper Shapers), Sewing Machine & Thread, Baker's Twine (May Arts)

1 comments:

Deborah May 20, 2011 at 10:06 AM  

Dana, These are simply breath taking! Love them! Have a great weekend D

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP