A Masculine {Happy Birthday} Card...

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

I will be totally honest with you guys.  I loved making this card, and then when it was finished, it just looks BORING.  Nothing exciting going on here.  I still thought I would share it in case someone thinks it's no boring and wants to make one just like it.  You never know!

I used black enamel accents where all the lines intersected.  It did look really cool at first, but then they flattened out.  I'm not sure if maybe I sat something on top of it before it was completely dry or what.  
I made this card with my Dad in mind.  That's why I used the screw brad.  Even though I'm not thrilled with this card, I still think my Dad would like it.  


Thanks so much for spending a little bit of your day with me.  Have a great day!

{Happy Birthday}
Stamps: A Guy Thing (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Card Stock: Kraft Like a Rockstar, Your Such a Gray-cious Host (CSS)
Patterned Paper: Hattie (My Mind's Eye)
Ink: Perfect Little Black Dress (CSS)
Accessories: Black Enamel Accents (Ranger), Screw Brads (Michaels)

2 comments:

Donna Huisinga May 11, 2011 at 2:37 PM  

I'm sure your dad will love it.

Samantha May 12, 2011 at 1:52 PM  

Dad's are good like that, they love everything their daughters do :) I think it would make a nice sympathy card for a man too. TFS

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP