A {Congrats Fella} Card...

Monday, May 23, 2011

Happy Monday!  I hope you're all having a great day.  It's a pretty normal day here, and I love that.  I'm such a creature of routine and habit.  I'm also a big planner.  I like to know what's going to happen and when so I can plan.  I love when things are going as planned.

Anyway, I'm happy to be able to share this card with you today.  It uses the new stamp set from Clear & Simple Stamps for May called A Guy Thing.  I just love those shoes!  What are those called?  Chuck Taylor's???  I thought that the plaid paper was just perfect for the shoes.  I stamped the shoe image on the plaid paper, cut them out and  then paper pieced the white soles by stamped the image again on white paper.  
This is such a CAS card.  It's perfect for a guy.  If I would have added anything else it would be too fussy for a guy.  It's hard to see in this photo, but the white paper in the background of the card has a distressed look to it.  It kind of look solid white in the photo.  I think I'm gonna use this as a graduation card.  You can't have too many of those this time of year.

Thanks so much for coming by for a visit with me today.  Hope you are having a happy day!!!


{Congrats Fella}
Stamps: A Guy Thing (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Card Stock: Kraft Like a Rockstar, A Blanc Check (CSS)
Patterned Paper: Marjolaine (Basic Grey)
Ink: Perfect Little Black Dress (CSS)
Accessories: Little Black Dress Brads (CSS), Corner Rounder Punch, Foam Dimensionals

1 comments:

Donna Huisinga May 24, 2011 at 2:55 PM  

This is really a cute card, Dana.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP