A {Baby Congrats} Card...

Monday, May 9, 2011

Hello!  I had so much fun making this card.  I love green, yellow and pink for baby girl cards.  Like I said the other day, there is a baby boom going on in my extended family and I need to be prepared with cards.  This one uses scraps I've already accumulated from the new Gertie line from My Mind's Eye.  
One of my favorite cards to make are the quilted kind.  I just love mixing and matching those papers, just like fabric.  I've been really into layering ovals with the labels 9 die.  I think they are perfect together.


That's all for me today!  Hope you are having a good start to your week!!!

{Baby Congrats}
Stamps: Signature Greetings (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: Kraft Like a Rockstar, I'm a Princess Pink (CSS)
Patterned Paper: Gertie (My Mind's Eye)
Ink: Moss Green (Colorbox)
Accessories: Labels 9 & Oval Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Foam Dimensionals, Edge Distresser, 

1 comments:

florascrap May 10, 2011 at 2:13 PM  

Love it! I am also very partial to the quilted look. :) Great combo of patterns, here.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP