Paper Maniac Thursday - Northwoods Stamps

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Hello!  It's Paper Maniac Thursday!!!  This week the design team and I are showing off Northwoods Stamps.  You can find the stamp I used on my card here.

The leaf background goes perfectly with these colorful butterflies.  The leaves are glittery.  The leaf paper, the blue sentiment paper, as well as the pink paper behind the butterfly all come from Hippy Girl by Kaiser Craft.  As soon as I saw this stamp, I immediately knew I wanted to cut around the wings and make it 3D.  I was able to do that by using a craft knife.  I took a small square of pink patterned paper and applied it behind the butterfly for some added interest.
The butterfly centers have matching rhinestones so they coordinate well with the glittery paper.

Northwoods Stamps are marked down 25% this week at Paper Maniac.  Check them out!

Have a great day!
{hello}
Card Stock: Kraft (Papertrey Ink) 
Patterned Paper: Hippy Girl (Kaiser Craft) 
Ink: Perfect Plum, Old Olive, Certainly Celery, Tempting Turquoise (SU), Orchid Pastel (Colorbox)
Accessories: Craft Knife, Rhinestones (Kaiser Craft), Foam Dimensionals, Labels 9 Nesties (Spellbinders), Stampin' Sponge
Bookmark and Share 

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP