Paper Maniac Thursday - Congratulations!

Thursday, October 14, 2010


Hello!  It's Paper Maniac Thursday!!!  Today I have a card to share with you that uses only stamps from Enjoy by American Crafts.  I started with a kraft card base, stamping the border image over and over with red ink until the pattern covered the whole card front.  I love the way this turned out and will definitely do this again.  Just think how it would look using alternating colors.

I created a scene on the square panel.  I stamped the stems green and the flowers purple.  The butterfly was stamped with red ink on cream paper, then cut out with scissors.
I stamped "Congratulations" in blue and inked the edges of the center panel.  I really like this set for creating a scene.  It's so cheery and fun!

Have a great day!
{Congratulations}
Card Stock: Vintage Cream, Kraft (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Blue Lagoon, Lipstick Red, Lime Pastel, Orchid Pastel (Color Box)
Accessories: Pink & Blue Rhinestones (Kaiser Craft), Foam Dimensionals
Bookmark and Share 

1 comments:

Regina Mangum October 15, 2010 at 9:24 AM  

This is so pretty, Dana! I love how you created that background. Love it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP