A "Happy Halloween" Card...

Friday, October 8, 2010


Hello! I have another card to share with you using the new SOTM, Beware from Clear & Simple Stamps.  This was actually the very first card I made with this set, that's when I fell in love.  I think I'm a very picky stamper.  I don't like cutesy or whimsical stamps, and that's the thing I love about CSS.  They have a lot of clean and simple images that are timeless.

This card was so quick and easy to make.  I started with a Perfect Little Black Dress card stock base.  Then I took a slightly smaller piece of You're a Natural Darling card stock, applied a Tim Holtz spider web mask, sponged Perfect Little Black Dress ink over the entire piece.  I peeled off the mask (squealed a little bit at how cool it looked, it was my first Tim Holtz mask experience), then stamped the bat.  I applied that layer to the black card base using foam dimensionals.  I stamped "Happy Halloween" on a thin strip of Orange You Fabulous card stock and Love, love, love that font!!! I applied that to the spider web panel using foam dimensionals as well.  Then I stamped another bat onto You're a Natural Darling card stock, cut it out using scissors, leaving a thin border, then I applied it to the sentiment panel using, you guessed it, foam dimensionals.
I hope you enjoyed today's card as much as I did.  Have a great weekend!!!
{Happy Halloween}
Accessories: Spider Web Mask (Tim Holtz), Foam Dimensionals, Stampin' Sponge
Bookmark and Share 

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP